The St. Paul High School Alumni Association is created to assist in building and strengthening the connection between alumni and other ongoing relationships within the St. Paul community. The goal and mission of St. Paul High School is to reach constituents and building relationships through fundraising, events, alumni, community outreach and student recruitment.
The Roles and Responsibilities of the Alumni Boardinclude:
- Participate in quarterly meetings
- Serve as support to help foster community within the Swordsmen Alumni family and our future Swordsmen.
- Provide support for SPHS programs and events to engage alumni participation
- Play an advisory role in providing feedback on alumni programs and events.
- Establish tradition and pride in being a graduate of SPHS through their participation.
- Increase participation in alumni and other SPHS events.
- Encourage career networking with SPHS students during our annual Career Day
- Increase alumni financial support to the school in order to advance our mission.
If you are interested in being a part of the Alumni Board, please contact Director of Alumni and Public Relations, Andrew Gonzales at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 562-698-6246 ext 729.