THE 18th ANNUAL
A ll juniors, sophomores, and freshmen are invited to participate in the 18th Annual Christopher Valdenegro Poetry Contest. This contest is named after a belovedSt. Paul High School graduate, Christopher Valdenegro. The winner will be awarded a$500 tuition scholarship which will be applied to his/her tuition account for the following year. The purpose of this contest is to foster the development of creative expression in young people.
RULES and REQUIREMENTS:
- Poems must be typed or very neatly printed.
- Print your full name and grade on each poem submitted.
- Each student wishing to enter can submit up to five poems.
- Poems should be submitted to Mr. Zeko in room 102.
- The deadline for all entries is Friday, March 18 th , 2016.
- The winning poem and the two finalists will be published on the St. Paul
- Submitted poems will not be returned.
- Each entry will be checked for plagiarism.
- The English Department will review and judge all submissions.