Tutor Zone SAT Course
Offered by St. Paul High School alumni Brian Magallanes '03 and Manuel Bermudez '03
Tutor Zone’s SAT course is geared to prepare students for the extensive SAT test. The Tutor Zone SAT Course consists of:
- 6 hours of math where students review Geometry, Algebra 2, Number Sense and Statistics.
- 6 hours of Critical Reading/Writing where students are provided with the critical thinking skills necessary to complete the critical reading and writing sections of the test as well as the essay portion.
- Our students will take 2 full SAT Exams during the course giving them an idea of where they stand and how much they have improved.
- We give students access to take up to 10 practice SAT Exams with instant scoring.
- In addition we offer a study plan with homework assignments given online Monday-Thursday to bring home the concepts covered each week’s class. Found at www.tutorzonesat.com.
Course Meetings for the November 7th SAT Test Date:
- Saturday, October 3rd, 9:00am-12:45pm Test #1
- Wednesday, October 7th, 3:00pm-6pm Critical Reading and Writing
- Saturday, October 17th, 9:00am-12:00pm Mathematics
- Saturday, October 24th, 9:00am-12:00pm Mathematics
- Wednesday, October 21st, 3:00pm-6:00pm Critical Reading and Writing
- Saturday, October 31st, 9:00-12:45pm Test #2
Click below for an application.
For more information about the Tutor Zone, visit their website at www.tutor-zone.com