Intergral Student Outcomes (ISO)
Integral Student Outcomes (ISO’s)
St. Paul graduates are people of:
- nurture their relationship with God, value prayer and participate in the Sacramental life of the Church.
- develop an informed conscience on moral issues and display a Christian approach in thought, word, and action.
- understand Catholic Christianity through the study of and reflection on Catholic doctrine, Tradition, and Scripture.
- demonstrate respect for life and a healthy integration of mind, body and spirit.
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE who
- demonstrate logical, critical and imaginative thinking through effective, articulate communication.
- demonstrate achievement of academic curricular requirements in order to pursue and succeed in post-secondary education.
- pursue life-long learning in order to fulfill their vocation.
- demonstrate a work ethic of perseverance and self-discipline.
- utilize technology to access, interpret, evaluate, and present information.
exhibit knowledge and appreciation of various cultures with the ability to live in a global society.
- make positive choices reflecting an understanding of their social and personal responsibilities.
- understand, value, and work towards social justice by contributing their time, energies, and talents in order to improve the quality of all life.
- contribute to the continued growth and development of our school community.