St. Paul High School holds all students to a relatively high level of expectation. When considering transfer students, the same level of expectation is applied. The student must be in good standing academically at the present school. Students who are credit deficient or who are having discipline problems are not accepted. However, each case is evaluated on an individual basis.The following is needed before a decision can be made regarding acceptance into St. Paul High School:
- A completed application with parent signature on the back.
- A transcript of all grades as well as a report card of the last grading period if it is not on the transcript. A progress report of current grades is also required if the transfer is mid year.
- A letter of recommendation from an administrator of the present school attesting to the satisfactory conduct and progress of the student.
- A letter of recommendation from an academic teacher of the present school.
- A letter from the Principal stating that there are no financial obligations still unsettled at the present school.
- A letter of intent, addressed to Mrs. Aceves, hand written from the student explaining the reason for the transfer.
- An interview. This interview will only be granted if the student has met all of the above prerequisites and is a strong candidate for admission.
- Payment of a $55 processing fee.