ST. PAUL HIGH SCHOOL SATURDAY NIGHT BINGO
(562) 698-6246 x 509 (after 4pm Saturday)
Early Birds $5 Regulars $15 (1st Pack) Additional Packs $5 Specials Pack $5
- 1st Week - $500 Drawing
- 2nd Week - Free Bonanza
- 3rd Week – Free $l00 Speed Coverall
- 4th Week - Free Double Action
- 5th Week – 2nd Chance Coverall
WARM UPS/LIGHTNING BINGO (5:30 p.m.)
- Regular Bingo
- Letter X
- Double Bingo
- Block of Nine
"Swordsmen Cash Ball"
(First Number Called--Early Birds)
Validation $1. In play--Regular Games Only
EARLY BIRDS (6:15 p.m.) $1--Pay $250
- 2 Card Bingo Green on 4
- 2 Postage Stamps (on 1 card) Yellow on 4
- Double Bingo (Outside corners OK) Pink on 4
- Small Crazy Kite Grey on 4
- Odd/Even Blackout (Determined by Today's Date) Olive on 4
(5th Week--Straight Blackout--Second Chance Coverall)
(5 Minute Break)
- "Double Action Bingo" (Purchase on Floor) $1--Pays $250
REGULAR GAMES (6:45 p.m.) –Pay $300
- 3 Card Hardway Jamboree (Postage Stamp, Six Pack, Bingo) any combination Blue border on 6
- 2 Card Easy Bingo Orange border on 6
- Eight Pack Green border on 6
- Coupon Special--4 Card Block Collection Yellow border on 6
- 2 Hardway Bingos Anywhere Pink border on 6
- 5 Card Bingo (Inside/Outside Corners OK w/wild #) Gray border on 6
"Gambler's Special" (Purchase on Floor)--(6-On)--$2
- A/B Large Crazy Kite - $250.00 continuing into a Blackout - $250.00
- "Bonanza Bingo" (Must Purchase on Floor) $1 or 6 for $5--Pays $250
- 6 Card Triple Dot (No free space--horizontal or vertical) Olive border on 6
- 2 Card 6 Pack Brown border on 6
- Railroad Tracks w/wild # Red border on 6
- Corner Stamp and a Bingo Anywhere (May not Connect) Purple border on 6
- Triple,Triple,Triple (Purchase on Floor) $1--Pays $250
- 6 Card Jamboree (Postage Stamp, 6-Pack, Bingo, In/Out Corners) Any Combo. W/Wild # Black border on 6
- Double Bingo (Outside Corners OK) Aqua Border on 6
- 2-Card 5 around the Corner Broken Blue Border on 6
- Hardway Bingo Broken Orange Border on 6
- Sliding “T” Broken Green Border on 6
End of Program Drawing--From Evening's Admission Cards--5 winners to be posted--$25 Buy-in Following Saturday
BINGO HOUSE RULES
- All Early Bird games sell for $1. The Gambler's Special sells for $2.
- No splitting of packs between players is allowed.
- Chairs are for paying customers...personal items cannot occupy a free chair. No seats are to be saved after 5:30 pm.
- All players must have a dated admission card in order to play and win. This includes Pull Tabs, Lightening and all extra games.
- In order to win the "Swordsmen Cash Ball", the player's admission card must be "validated" before the beginning of the first regular game. Jackpots of $1199 or more are subject to Federal and State taxes.
- No person under 18 years of age is permitted to play. I.D. may be requested (CA:PC 326.5e).
- Any official Bingo must contain the last called number. Bingo is invalid if all numbers are not marked when bingo is called. The player is responsible for letting the caller hear the Bingo. Note: The flashboard is for your convenience; it is not official. The number of the ball drawn is the only valid number. After the caller announces "The Game is Closed" no other bingos will be honored. Once the caller begins to call a letter or number, the call must be completed.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the Bingo Hall.
- Breakopen winners must be paid on the date sold.
- No more than $250 payoff per game. In case of a tie, winners split the prize.
- All games played are subject to the provisions of applicable State law and local ordinance. In any dispute or disagreement concerning games, money or rule, the Bingo Manager's decision is final.
- The Bingo Manager reserves the right to change games.
- Bingo players arriving after the beginning of the Regular Session will be given a maximum of 3 make-up sheets.