St. Paul High School holds all students to a relatively high level of
expectation. When considering transfer students, the same level of
expectation is applied. The student must be in good standing academically
at the present school. Students who are credit deficient or who are having
discipline problems are not accepted. However, each case is evaluated on
an individual basis.The following is needed before a decision can be made
regarding acceptance into St. Paul High School:
- A completed application with parent signature on the back.
- A transcript of all grades as well as a report card of the last grading period
if it is not on the transcript. A progress report of current grades is also
required if the transfer is mid year.
- A letter of recommendation from an administrator of the present
school attesting to the satisfactory conduct and progress of the student.
- A letter of recommendation from an academic teacher of the present school.
- A letter from the Principal stating that there are no financial
obligations still unsettled at the present school.
- A letter of intent, addressed to Mrs. Aceves, hand written from
the student explaining the reason for the transfer.
- An interview. This interview will only be granted if the student has
met all of the above prerequisites and is a strong candidate for admission.
- Payment of a $55 processing fee.