ST. PAUL HIGH SCHOOL’S INTEGRAL STUDENT OUTCOMES (ISOs)
St. Paul graduates are people of:
1. nurture their relationship with God, value prayer and participate in the Sacramental life of the Church.
2. develop an informed conscience on moral issues and display a Christian approach in thought, word, and action.
3. understand Catholic Christianity through the study of and reflection on Catholic doctrine, Tradition, and Scripture.
4. demonstrate respect for life and a healthy integration of mind, body and spirit.
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE who
5. demonstrate logical, critical and imaginative thinking through effective, articulate communication.
6. demonstrate achievement of academic curricular requirements in order to pursue and succeed in post-secondary education.
7. pursue life-long learning in order to fulfill their vocation.
8. demonstrate a work ethic of perseverance and self-discipline.
9. utilize technology to access, interpret, evaluate, and present information.
10. exhibit knowledge and appreciation of various cultures with the ability to live in a global society.
11. make positive choices reflecting an understanding of their social and personal responsibilities.
12. understand, value, and work towards social justice by contributing their time, energies, and talents in order to improve the quality of all life.
13. contribute to the continued growth and development of our school community.